First Attack Fire Fighting and Emergency Evacuation Training
This course provides an understanding of how to deal with fire and other emergency situations and introduces the participant to the wide range of fire and emergency response equipment installed in a facility. The variety of different fire extinguishers is explained and the participant is given practical training in the correct use of fire extinguishers, fire blankets and fire hose reels.
Fire Warden Training
This course delves into the requirements of AS3745 – Planning for emergencies in facilities, explaining the operation and structure of an Emergency Control Organisation and an Emergency Planning Committee and prepares the participant to undertake a role as a Fire Warden through both classroom examples and practical exercises.
Successful completion of this skill set meets the minimum requirements to be qualified and act as a Fire Safety Officer (NSW Healthcare Policy Directive PD2010_024).
Training and assessment delivered on behalf of Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909
Units of competency
- PUAWER001B Identify, prevent and report potential workplace emergency situations
- PUAWER002B Ensure workplace prevention procedures, systems and processes are implemented
- PUAWER004B Respond to workplace emergencies
- PUAWER005B Operate as part of an emergency control organisation
- PUAWER006B Lead an emergency control organisation
- PUAWER008B Confine small workplace emergencies
Evacuation Diagrams and Emergency Response Manuals
Safety and Fire Education can also assist your organisation in meeting its responsibilities under the Workplace Health and Safety Act and AS3745 through the preparation of emergency evacuation diagrams and emergency response manuals tailored to your facility.